Keybase Training and Online Courses
We can’t wait to see you in person! But we’ll still be right here online.
Our focus is on keeping our employees and learners safe and maintaining our business continuity so that we can help you keep yours.
Training at Keybase
We have implemented the following precautionary measures:
- Only staff who are required to be at work are in their offices, otherwise they are working from home.
- Staff complete a register everyday which includes taking temperature, sterilizing of office surfaces and hands.
- All visitors entering the premises complete a visitor register which is COVID-19 compliant with all of the relevant information.
- Training hours have been reduced in order to ensure that there are no unnecessary breaks which encourage social gatherings.
- All refreshments will be sealed and disposable so that there will be no contamination of utensils or surfaces.
- Each room will be fogged on a daily basis and rotated after each intake, as we have 6 training rooms and will only utilize 3 at a time.
- Class sizes will be restricted to a maximum of 4 learners instead of 8 – there will be a seat open in between each learner with more than a 2-meter space.
- Stagger breaks and bathrooms will be fogged before each break.
All learners entering Keybase will need to wear masks, and our facilitators will wear face shields and use gloves when handling any items such as course material when issuing to the learners.