Unit Standard ID: 117871
Title: Facilitate learning using a variety of methodologies
NQF level: 5
Who should attend?
Trainers and Facilitators
Managers and Supervisors
What will you learn on this Course?
- Communicate effectively with adult learners
- Use specific facilitation methods to transfer learner knowledge and skills
- Facilitate a learning event, which addresses individual and group activities
- Plan and Prepare for Facilitation: Approaches, Methods and Techniques
- Understand the Context of Skills Development in SA
- Skills Development Structures and Mechanisms
- Outcomes-Based Education (OBE)
- Analyse Learners and Learning Needs
Includes theory and practical work done in the classroom as well as formative and summative assessments. Your Portfolio is done during the training period.
Something about the facilitator:
Rabison Shumba is a renowned and experienced trainer and facilitator. He facilitates a host of business and soft skills programs. He is an author of motivational books, international speaker as well as business consultant. In addition, he is a strategy specialist as well as executive coach with over 21 years of management experience in various organisations. He is an alumni of USA State Department’s International Exchange Program (Young African Leaders Initiative). Rabison has been ranked in the Top 100 influencers (thought leaders) and Leadership experts on over 6 lists locally and internationally. He is a holder of Bachelor of Business Leadership (UK), MBA (UK) and is a PhD Business Management Candidate. His energy and positive approach to learning is contagious.
DIDN’T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
Browse our Timetable of over 70 accredited and Unit Standard aligned short courses