Keybase Hosts Work Readiness Workshop
Keybase hosted a very special Work Readiness Course, sponsored by an extremely generous, long-standing client of ours.
A group of learners got to attend a full day accredited course with us, and were taught a range of skills in our Work Readiness Course that included:
- How to behave in a professional manner in the workplace
- The importance of a positive attitude
- Prioritising and organising your day
- Ethics and values in a business environment
- The importance of taking care of yourself
- How to dress for success
- Creating a positive first impression
This course is designed to prepare adults for the workforce.
The Work Readiness Course is an interactive, assessment-based short course that, once completed, will equip adults with the skills to be ‘work ready’.
Congratulations to the learners on completing their course.