Keybase Facilitated Online Courses
Keybase offers our clients the opportunity to make use of facilitated Online course options to improve and learn new skills.
Benefit of Online Courses
Our Online courses are run virtually with the facilitator present. Our accredited courses are still assessed online, in order to measure progress, and you can earn credits for courses and build your portfolio of skills. This means that you get exactly the same benefit as being in the classroom with our online courses.
Choosing the Right Course for You
With so many different options available, it’s important for you to select the training provider that matches your needs, and helps you achieve your goals. To help you choose the best training provider, here are some important points to consider:
What To Look For
- Course Content
- Course Structure
- Strict adherance to COVID-19 precautionary measures for on-site training
- Modular NQF & customised courses
- Instructor and facilitation based training
- Blended learning
- Online courses
- Set prerequisites ensure course suitability
- Current skill assessments inform course levels
- Qualified assessors evaluate training success
Keybase Solutions Support
At Keybase, our involvement doesn’t stop when your course is over. We provide indefinite telephonic and email support to learners.
- Free Post-Course Telephonic & Email Support
- On-Site Support: Daily & Hourly Rates apply
Our variety of available courses, and our flexibility in creating custom courses, makes it easy for you to obtain the skills you need for your specific workplace or field.
Keybase Training Solutions provides a variety of course options designed to suit the different needs of our clients. A certificate of accomplishment is awarded on the completion of each course.