CORONA VIRUS UPDATE – Your health is our top priority.
Keybase would like to assure you all that as an organisation we are acting responsibly and would like to urge all our clients to do so as well.
We are monitoring the information provided closely and are continually watching the spread of COVID-19 (Corona virus) very carefully and should any official directives be issued we will follow the actions immediately.
We treat the health and wellness of our clients and trainers with paramount importance and take pride in providing you and your staff with a safe, clean and sterilised facility.
We will be following prudent guidelines which we need clients to actively support in the most responsible manner so as to minimise the risk of localised transmission.
During this phase there is no recommendation to close business but there are guidelines as to what we should be doing to contain the spread of the disease.
- Our training rooms are cleaned and disinfected regularly and all high contact areas like tables, door handles, computers, mice and all hand pieces are continuously sterilised and wiped throughout the day.
- We will require delegates to clean their hands on arrival and at regular intervals
- Employees with flu-like symptoms will be required to stay at home until symptom free
- Please inform us if you are sick and will not be attending your course so that we can postpone it for you to reschedule at a later date
- If any learner arrives to training and is presenting signs of being sick, they will be asked to reschedule the course